Monday, March 02, 2009

David vs. Goliath


Click here to view my painting process.

My (late) entry for CGHub's Drawing Jam #8. The topic was entitled David vs. Goliath where we're free to interpret to our heart's content.

I want to apologize for the lack of updates. I've been rather pre-occupied with a few daunting activities (add lack of time management into the mix). As with each new post, I'll be unraveling the pieces that I've been working on in the past weeks.

P.S. I've managed to enter into Udon's Dark Stalker Tribute contest. More details later.

3 comments:

Gerald de Dios said...

Best of luck my friend! I wish I had a chance to enter myself, but I just wrapped up a deadline for a NDS "Colors" illustration contest too :) Keep us posted - you get my vote!!!

Ken said...

you are a hard worker my friend! Keep it up :D Great study below!!

Andy C. said...

Gerald:
Thanks! Sounds exciting. I need to wake up my DS out of hibernation and join in.

Ken:
Thanks! Not as hard-working as you! Haha.